- This event has passed.
Meet & Write – You Hurt My Feelings
June 14 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
This group is designed to create an engaging community of writers. We will explore the Middle Tennessee community, highlighting an attraction as inspiration, write about our experiences, and share. This is a way for people to connect without feeling intimidated.
- What: Your Hurt My Feelings
- Where: Belcourt Theater – 2102 Belcourt Avenue, Nashville TN 37212
- Time: 4:00 PM (Write), Movie starts – 4:30 PM
- About: From acclaimed filmmaker Nicole Holofcener comes a sharply observed comedy about a novelist (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) whose long-standing marriage is suddenly upended when she overhears her husband (Tobias Menzies) give his honest reaction to her latest book. A film about trust lies, and the things we say to the people we love most.
- PAY at Belcourt Cost: Adults: $12.50, Seniors (65+): $10.50
- We will meet in the Belcourt lobby at the benches. We will write for 15 minutes and then go to the movie.